Business Development Manager (BDM)
You must have prior success selling complex technology solutions to executives and senior technical managers of medium to large size companies. You excel at finding and closing new business and have strong consultative selling skills. You have a track record of exceeding sales goals; have a thorough account planning skills; are able to effectively present complex technical issues and work well in a team-selling environment. You have experience selling IT services including application development and support, systems integration particularly for Software as Service (SAAS) platforms like Salesforce.com. Any cloud services selling, application conversion and database migration experience is a plus. You also maintain industry expertise in one or more of the following: financial services, insurance, healthcare, emerging technologies, pharmaceutical, life sciences, and/or state and federal government.
- Ensure trust and credibility is built with customers
- Must prospect, build relationships, and close business
- Build and maintain a healthy sales opportunity pipeline in Salesforce
- Organize and present account plans at the start of each quarter
- Meet/Exceed quarterly and full-year sales quotas
- Sell strategic service solutions, develop and present proposals, team with technical resources across Kairos throughout the sales cycle
- Ensure consistent communications between sales, delivery, and management to ensure success for each customer project, as well as identifying new opportunities
- Develop solutions with and for customers/prospects, and coordinate with the services delivery leads to determine resource requirements.
- Maintain technology and sales knowledge via research, reference material, professional publications, personal networks, and professional organizations
This is a position for our office in Irving, TX, USA. You must be able to relocate to DFW area, and available for customer related travel up to 40% in the U.S.
Kairos offers a base salary plus a competitive commission structure.
Web Editorial Team
Latest posts by Web Editorial Team (see all)
- Consultant (Software Developer, Applications) - October 4, 2017
- Consultant (Network & Systems Administrator) – Irving, TX - October 3, 2017
- Multiple Openings for IT & Business Professionals – Irving, TX - May 5, 2017