Solution Architect – Salesforce.com, Advanced Salesforce Developer/ Senior Salesforce Developer
Our Solution Architects must possess strong track record and deep industry expertise in Salesforce.com development (Declarative customization, Apex Coding, and Visual Force).
This role will support primarily Fortune 1000 clients and will require effective technical cloud architecture experience, functional best practices, problem-solving and communication skills.
The Solution Architects / Advanced Developers will work with a team at Global Delivery Center in Hyderabad, India as well as a team in Irving, Texas.
You must be comfortable working directly with customers, customer functions (IT and line of business) at all stages of the software deployment life cycle. You will be responsible for providing post-sales technical and functional support to clients.
- Have in-depth knowledge of software development life cycle including deployment/packaging effectively using Metadata API, ChangeSet and Ant
- Ability to coordinate and work efficiently between on-shore and off-shore
- Best Practices understanding on Coding Standards, Deployment, Apex, VF, SalesForce Integration, Security implementations
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce objects and rationalize the usage
- Strong knowledge of the design patterns on what to apply and when
- Ability to translate functional requirements and business rules into technology solutions.
- Ability to develop a technical strategy, and be able to create and effectively demonstrate solutions that address customer requirements.
- Configure/Implement solutions, provide documentation, training and knowledge transfer
- Experience with large scale system deployments
- Prepare and deliver training via web meetings or traditional instructor-led classroom style meetings
- Identify solution and alternatives and articulate the pros and cons of the choices
- Stay on top of the SFDC releases and the features and be able to implement it
- Apply expertise of Salesforce.com and Force.com technologies and services
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in an Information Systems or related category
- 7-9 years total work experience with Salesforce.com
- Strong technical and business writing skills
- Advanced Developer Certification – 501 is mandatory.
- Agile experience is desirable.
- Maintains technical knowledge within areas of expertise
- Stays current with new and evolving technologies via formal training and self-directed education
This is a position for our office in Irving, TX, USA.
Kairos offers competitive salary and benefit package.